[sane-devel] Canon DR-9050C

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:11:31 UTC 2012

It appears that t10.org no longer allows free access to draft
documents. I am sure some other site will have a cached copy. What you
are looking for is the SCSI-2 spec, it is not scanner specific, but
contains scanner commands. Also, you might find some useful info if
you google for "fujitsu scanner oem manual" they cover the commands
pretty well, though fujitsu has some additional commands that cannon
does not.

allan