[sane-devel] Which Scanners are supportet by an older SANE Version?

Kocher, Emil Emil.Kocher at reiff.de
Wed Dec 12 16:44:28 UTC 2012

Hello,

we have a lot of Thin Clients with the SANE version 1.0.20 installed. We can´t make an update to the latest version.
I need a list of scanners that are supported by this version, because i must know which scanner model we could buy.
On the SANE Website only a list of scanners is available that are supported with the latest SANE version.
Do someone have a list with scanners supported by SANE 1.0.20?
We need a Scanner type that works with our version, and is available to buy.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Emil Kocher

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Emil Kocher

Auszubildender Fachinformatiker Systemintegration
Technologiezentrum

Reiff Verlag KG
Marlener Straße 9
77656 Offenburg

Telefon: (07 81) 5 04 - 2230
Telefax: (07 81) 5 04 - 8 21 19
E-Mail: emil.kocher at reiff.de
Internet: http://www.reiff.de

Amtsgericht Freiburg, HRA 471350
Komplementäre:
Peter Reiff und Schwarzwaldverlag GmbH,
Offenburg (HRB 470298)
Geschäftsführer: Peter Reiff, Rouven Reiff
USt-ID-Nr: DE142540386