[sane-devel] scanimage dimensions change?

gobo gobo770 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 17:49:31 UTC 2012

i just upgraded to opensuse 12.2, which includes scanimage
(sane-backends) 1.0.22; backend version 1.0.22.

i've been using some bash scripts that go back beyond opensuse 11.3.
since the move to 12.2, my scanimage dimensions seem to need changing.
 for example, to build a pdf i use the options -x 215.9 -y 297.  some
experiments look like it needs to adjust to -x 215.9 -y 275.

should i need to adjust all my scripts that set the dimensions?  is
this a change in sane/scanimage or the hp backend?

thanks!