[sane-devel] Version of net-snmp

Paul Newall p.newalls at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 9 21:49:16 UTC 2012

In my backend for kodak aio printer scanning  here
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cupsdriverkodak/files/Scanning%20-%20sane%20backend/
I've now got a working auto detection system using functions from cups.
If you have an aio you are likely to have cups installed, and most distros
would install cups.
Whereas Ubuntu for example has net-snmp 5.4.3 and not 5.6

This backend now works very nicely with network connection of the aio.
But not so well with USB, since I have some problems with the bulk transfer
failing

Paul