[sane-devel] PIXMA: New option gamma

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Thu Feb 16 19:16:07 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I just committed the new device specific option 'gamma' to git.

gamma can be used as command line parameter e.g. for scanimage.

'--gamma auto' uses '#define AUTO_GAMMA 2.2' from pixma.c.

The range of gamma is between 0.3 and 5.

Xsane overrides the gamma option with a complete gamma table.

custom gamma is enabled for lineart now.

Cheers,
Rolf