[sane-devel] CanoScan 5600F Genesys backend

Stef stef.dev at free.fr
Tue Feb 21 05:47:31 UTC 2012

Le lundi 20 février 2012 12:05:19 Raúl Vidal a écrit :
> Is there any site where I can obtain current work done on this scanner and
> some documentation? I searched a bit but I only found some mail threads
> related  to the topic. Any directions?
>
> Thank you.

	Hello,

	at https://alioth.debian.org/scm/?group_id=30186 you'll find information
on how to get the sources. The files you'll have to look into are the
genesys*[ch] ones, with genesys_gl847.[ch] directly related to your model.
	The genesys_gl841.[ch] may serve as an example on how to handle both
CIS/CCD sensors. Currently only CIS sensors are supported for gl847 based
scanners. The mail threads you found also give a glimpse of the work to be
done.
	I'll be glad to answer ant further questions is you start workin on this
scanner.

Regards,
	Stef