[sane-devel] SANE scanning of documents that are ~430mm x ~280mm

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:09:16 UTC 2012

You must set page-width and page-height to the size of the paper, then
you set -t, -l, -x and -y to the area on that paper you wish to scan.
Often the whole thing. The apparent limits on the scan area change
based on the paper size:

scanimage --help
and
scanimage --page-width 308 --page-height 925

will give very different maximums for -x and -y

allan