[sane-devel] SANE in LSB 5.0

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Fri Mar 16 22:51:44 UTC 2012

Hello all,

After stepping through the SANE 1.05 documentation and the code, I see
that code (plus a few platform headers that I may have missed in this
missed) consists of only

*         ddl.c

-        sane/config.h

-        lalloca.h

-        sane/sane.h

-        sane/sanei.h

-        sane/sanei_backend.h

-        sane/sanei_config.h

*         backend/net.c

-        sane/config.h

-        lalloca.h

-        _stdint.h (???)

-        sane/sane.h

-        sane/sanei.h

-        sane/sanei_net.h

*         sane/sanei_wire.h

-        sane/sanei_backend.h

-        sane/sanei_config.h

Everything else seems to be either SANE internal API (used by vendor
specific backends/frontends) or vendor specific files.   If this is not
correct and there are other parts of the SANE code base that should be
include the LSB 5.0, please send me a note.

Glen