[sane-devel] Problem with ADF

Alejandro Imass ait at p2ee.org
Wed Mar 21 14:37:16 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Cecilia Biolatti
<cbiolatti at alsurdelsur.com> wrote:
> I tested "scanimage -b" with Avision 122 Scanner in different versions
> of sane-backends
>   and behavior is as follows :
>
> -sane-backends 1.0.21 : works correctly
>
> -sane-backends1.0.22 : works incorrectly
>
> -development source : works incorrectly

You're going to have to be more specific than that!

Scanner model, Operating System, Distribution, exact problem, etc. etc.

I used the avision on HP Scanners and the only problem I found is that
they fail to wake up from sleep and I believe that was being fixed in
22 at some point but never tried it because the project ended and the
customer was happy to turn on the scanner when needed..--

--
Alejandro Imass