[sane-devel] Konica Minolta Magicolor 1690MF

Steven Santos Steven at simplycircus.com
Wed Mar 21 20:52:07 UTC 2012

In writing that I tested it on 3 Ubuntu boxes - all 11.10.  One worked
without the reboot, the others didn't.

No messing with permissions on any box.

I don't know why, I assumed that sane was reading the config at start up,
but from your responce I don't think so.

Should I change it to "if it doesn't work, reboot"?

Is their a better solution?

---
Steven Santos
Director