[sane-devel] HP Scanjet G2410

Михаил midnighterdev at gmail.com
Mon May 14 19:06:38 UTC 2012

If somebody want to see more wide tests please tell me.

В сообщении от 14 мая 2012 23:02:31 вы написали:

Hello! I have this scaner and I see status support at this url as "untested".
I check scaner with SANE and it works fine. Please see log.

[midnighter at localhost ~]$ scanimage --version scanimage
scanimage (sane-backends) 1.0.22; backend version 1.0.22

[midnighter at localhost ~]$ sudo scanimage -v -d genesys:libusb:002:010 --mode
color --format=tiff > image.tiff
[sudo] password for midnighter:
[genesys] WARNING: Your scanner is not fully supported or at least
[genesys]          had only limited testing. Please be careful and
[genesys]          report any failure/success to
[genesys]          sane-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org. Please provide as many
[genesys]          details as possible, e.g. the exact name of your
[genesys]          scanner and what does (not) work.
scanimage: scanning image of size 2549x3510 pixels at 24 bits/pixel
scanimage: acquiring RGB frame
scanimage: min/max graylevel value = 0/255
scanimage: read 26840970 bytes in total