[sane-devel] Canon Mx 700 - Scanbuttons

Louis Lagendijk louis at lagendijk.xs4all.nl
Thu May 17 10:13:58 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-17 at 07:46 +0200, Nelson wrote:
> > Hey mailing list,
>
> > how can I use the scan buttons of the mx700 with lan connection?  If
> > I work on usb pursuing all the best.  Even the buttons.  When I run
> > the printer / scanner on lan work the buttons not to scan.
> >
> > greets
> > candyman

Hi,
Right now you can't. I wrote the network layer for the pixma backend,
and at the time could not figure out the button stuff. It is the only
part of the network stuff that does NOT work.

And as nobody ever asked, I never got around to look into that anymore.
I will put it on my TODO list to look into it again when I can find some
time

Kind regards, Louis