[sane-devel] Adding new product

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:51:45 UTC 2012

The author of XSane is not a member of the sane project. You would have to
ask him about how he accepts patches. But I doubt he will remove features
from XSane just for you. You could certainly fork XSane, but you would have
to adhere to its license.

Are your product specific features compatible with the SANE API? What is
the license of your backend.

allan