[sane-devel] mustek_usb2 SQ113 Tevion MD 90070

Christian Schmitt chris at ilovelinux.de
Mon May 28 11:34:39 UTC 2012

Hi Jan,

thank you very much indeed for those information. Your git repo is exactly
what I have been looking for. I already compiled it but had some issues,
which I need fix first. Sent you a private mail already, too.

I'm glad to see the amount of work you already put into the mustek_usb2
sources. Will try to get it running here, too.

Chris