[sane-devel] Problem with accessing XSANE feature from backend.

Ganapati Hegde ganapati.hegde at celstream.com
Wed Nov 7 10:26:30 UTC 2012

Hi ,

I would like to know is there a way to access current value of XSANE
features such as No of pages, Rotation from backend.

As No of pages , Rotation are xsane features , how can I access  these
values from backend.

Regards

Ganapati Hegde

 DISCLAIMER: This electronic message and any attachments to this electronic
 message is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) named herein
 and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. It is the
 property  of  Celstream Technologies Private Limited.  If you are  not the
 intended recipient, you are hereby strictly notified not to copy, forward,
 distribute  or use this message or any  attachments thereto.   If you have
 received this message in error,  please delete it  and all copies thereof,
 from your  system  and  notify the   sender at   Celstream Technologies or
 administrator at celstream.com immediately.