[sane-devel] Success on "untested" PIXMA MG3100 Series

Madis Lõhmus l6hmus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 06:45:00 UTC 2012

Hello again,

The results of the testing can be found at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ekmwi81b56ctc6b/vxNiigBKpy . (Let me know if you
have troubles seeing/downloading these pictures). This is a scan of an area
of a document and should show a "f" character. MG3150 has resolutions from
75 to 1200 ppi apparently. As you can see, all the scanning modes work,
both in colour and grayscale, except the 1200ppi mode. It seems to be
somehow vertically interlaced.

Let me know if there is something else I can do.

Regards,
Madis