[sane-devel] Canon PIXMA MX890

Henry Ptasinski henry at logout.com
Wed Nov 28 16:38:26 UTC 2012

On 11/27/2012 10:51 PM, Henry Ptasinski wrote:
> With the change, I've done a handful of scans via both USB and network
> without any failures.  I'll do more extensive testing with various scan
> settings and see if it continues to behave properly.

Flatbed scans with resolutions up to 600 dpi all seem to be working
fine.  At 1200 and 2400 dpi, the images are mangled.  Columns appear to
be interleaved at both resolutions.  I assume the problem is due to a
missing check in pixma_mp150.c:post_process_image_data().  Any
suggestions for how to start fixing this issue?

Thanks,
---
Henry Ptasinski
henry at logout.com