[sane-devel] Problem with developing a new backend for Plustek OpticPro ST28

Mohammad-Reza Nabipoor m.nabipoor at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 08:44:39 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!
I have scanner and I think it is Plustek OpticPro ST28 (!). I am developing a new backend for it.

My scanner using Genesys GL841 chip. First I append appropriate codes to backend/{genesys_low.c,genesys_devices.c} files, and append the "usb 0x07b3 0x0802" in the genesys.conf.in.
I complied the SANE, but scanimage cannot find my scanner. (BTW, I also append the "usb 0x07b3 0x0802" in the /usr/local/etc/sane.d/genesys.conf)
What should I do, now?

Thanks