[sane-devel] SANE Integration with LSB

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Mon Oct 15 14:55:07 UTC 2012

All

I am not sure who in the SANE group to send this to; but I am hoping the
SANE group will accepted the proposed changes to enable SANE integration
into the LSB 5.0.

I have successfully compiled and linked SANE under the LSB and submitted
the SANE modification to the SANE bug tracker.

ID

Summary

Open Date

Assigned to

Submitted by

313854
<https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=313854&grou
p_id=30186&atid=410366>

SANE Modifications for Linux Standard Base integration and testing
<https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=313854&grou
p_id=30186&atid=410366>

  2012-10-11 10:38

Nobody

Glen Petrie

I now have two tasks:
1. To get the SANE group to "Accepted" and implement the changes.

            I am awaiting approval or acceptance from the SANE group

2. To get the LSB group to "Accepted" changes (additions) they need to
provide to support SANE in general.

            I am awaiting approval or acceptance from the SANE group

Glen