[sane-devel] Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB 1200 Pro

Kevin McDonagh kevin at novoda.com
Sun Sep 23 15:46:46 UTC 2012

Indeed it is not an easy undertaking and a new (cheaper) A3 scanner could
be purchased for under <£100 so it's unlikely to warrant a massive move
towards crowd funding although it was a good plan.
I don't know of any sites to help crowdsource OSS, if this kind of thing
were to be put on kickstarter I suspect the time would run out before
achieving funding.

--
Regards, Kevin McDonagh <http://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinmcdonagh> | CEO @
Novoda.com