[sane-devel] ScanSnap iX500

Evan Carroll me at evancarroll.com
Thu Apr 11 15:17:32 UTC 2013

I just built from the git repos sane-frontend and sane-backend,
however scanimage -L is reporting,

And, sane-find-scanner is reporting,

> found USB scanner (vendor=0x04c5, product=0x132b) at libusb:001:006

On another note, I just purchased this scanner on Amazon, and I'm not
sure if I should send it back. Is it worth keeping if you intend on
using it on a Linux Desktop?

Evan Carroll - me at evancarroll.com
System Lord of the Internets
web: http://www.evancarroll.com