[sane-devel] Scanner Epson V37 under Linux

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Tue Apr 30 02:45:43 UTC 2013

Olaf Meeuwissen writes:

> Arathor writes:

>> After some researchs, I chose an Epson Perfection V37:
>> http://www.materiel.net/scanner-numerique-pour-pc-et-mac/epson-perfection-v37-84761.html
>>
>> It doesn’t appear in the list of sane support:
>> http://www.sane-project.org/sane-mfgs.html#Z-EPSON
>
> Hmmm, I guess I should prepare a patch to fix that.

Please find a patch against origin/master (as of about 15 minutes ago)
to update the epkowa.desc file.  If someone with commit priveleges would
be so kind as to push this and get the related web page updated I'd much
appreciate it.

Please note that this also update the links to point to an existing
download site.  The old site was taken off-line last January.

# I was unpleasantly surprised to see that the info on the SANE site was
# nine releases behind.  My bad.

Hope this helps,
                 http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=1962