[sane-devel] Canonscan N 650U LIDE Scanner does not scan but makes terrible noise

Andrea Vai andrea.vai at unipv.it
Tue Aug 13 00:19:45 UTC 2013

Hi Winni,
I don't know if it can help you, but it seems the same problem described
here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sane-backends/+bug/83957

I had this problem too, with a N650U on Ubuntu 10.04, and still don't
have a solution (by the way, my problem now is that the scanner is not
even recognized in Ubuntu 12.04: see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/361278 )

Best regards,
Andrea