[sane-devel] libsane-problem?

Betreuungsbüro Jenetzky bb.jenetzky at gmx.de
Thu Aug 15 17:19:20 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

I am running an office with heavy paperwork on Linux Mint 13 and
encounter a problem with my two scanners.

Since gscan2pdf does not work properly (the Epson is not recognized
correctly) I have discussed this with Jeffrey Ratcliffe.

Astonishing is the fact that both scanners (the other is a Brother) run
perfectly with Xsane.

Jeff proposed to pst the last message here, as he thinks there is a
libsane problem.

Here is the message:

-------- Original-Nachricht --------