[sane-devel] Time to set up SANE's release plan ?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 14:04:03 UTC 2013

Sorry for not responding sooner, I was on holiday.

Yes- it has been too long since our last release. I have two new scanners I
would like to fix in the canon_dr backend, so for selfish reasons, I would
plan to release on Sept 29. We would have the usual feature and code
freezes.

Comments? Complaints?

allan