[sane-devel] brother dcp-7055 entry in udev rules

Atte Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 13:03:23 UTC 2013

Hi

I have access to a Brother DCP-7055 printer/scanner. Besides installing
drivers from brothers webpage I had to add the following lines to
/lib/udev/rules.d/60-libsane.rules (crunchbang linux), in order to get it
working:

# Brother DCP-7055
ATTR{idVendor}=="04f9", ATTR{idProduct}=="0248", MODE="0664", GROUP="lp",
ENV{libsane_matched}="yes"

I saw a notice in the file that I should send this information here, so
that this could be integrated in future versions, which I hereby did :-)

Regards
--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk