[sane-devel] scanbd Canon MG6250

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sat Feb 2 17:09:54 UTC 2013

Hi Matthias,

To discover the communication between Sane and scanbd try 'scanimage
-A'. Press a button and start 'scanimage -A' again. Repeat this until
you'll have the codes for all buttons.

For my CS9000F I get data for --button-1, --button-2 *and* --target.

Please have a look to my posting here:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2013-January/030828.html.

If you don't get any codes for your buttons please contact me again.
Then we have to patch the backend for your scanner.

Cheers,
Rolf