[sane-devel] SANE support for Visioneer Roadwarrior2?

Christopher Robinson crob at redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 01:04:53 UTC 2013

Hey all.  I was curious if anyone had heard of or was working on support
for SANE for the Visioneer Roadwarrior2?  My output from
sane-find-scanner shows this:

USB scanner (vendor=0x04a7 [Visioneer], product=0x04c7 [Visioneer
RoadWarrior 2], chip=GL848+) at libusb:001:012

but scanimage -L can not find the scanner.  I searched through the last
year or so of threads in the group's archive and didn't see anyone
talking about it.  If anyone has any suggestions I'd deeply appreciate a
nudge in the right direction.

--
Regards,
CRob