[sane-devel] Support for Benq Scanwit 2720S

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Sun Feb 24 23:23:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

I was working with Oliver Schwartz to add support to the snapscan
backend for the Benq Scanwit 2720S, a SCSI film scanner. This was
greatly helped by also referring to the incomplete scanwit backend by
Max Ushakov. Oliver has not responded to my emails for several weeks
now. There was a problem early on when my email landed in his spam
folder but he does not have much time spare at the moment anyway and his
replies often took some time to come back so I am not sure if he is just
busy or my emails are going astray.
I have a patch ready that I would like to be reviewed and then possibly
committed. Is anyone in contact with Oliver? Is there someone else who
can look at this patch?

Thanks,
Andrew