[sane-devel] Support for Canon Pixma MG5100 Series

Rolf Bensch webmaster at bensch-online.de
Tue Jan 8 12:33:40 UTC 2013

Hi Patrick,

Please send the output from 'scanimage -V' and please try a 1200 dpi scan.

It could be easier for you to use xsane in ubuntu. In xsane you can
check the used sane version with CTRL - i.

Before you can use SaneTwain on a Windows machine you must have made
saned running on your linux server.

Cheers,
Rolf