[sane-devel] Willing to test Canon MG8150

David Legg david.legg at searchevent.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 01:16:27 UTC 2013

Hi Rolf,

Thanks very much for responding.

It took a bit of effort to get the information you wanted because I had
to dig out my old Windows XP laptop, run through windows update, install
the USB drivers etc... now I remember why I switched to Ubuntu in the
first place :-)

> Please check the used Sane version in xsane with CTRL - i.

Sane version: 1.0.23

> Are you sure that you removed the cover from the lamp of the
> transparence unit?

Yes.  I get a different error if I forget to unlatch the slide scanner
cover.

> If this problem still exist, I need 2 logfiles from you:

I will send you a separate message with these log files shortly.

Regards,
David Legg