[sane-devel] LIDE210 5th button. sane-devel Digest, Vol 91, Issue 33

Michael Watson mwatson33 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 27 14:08:08 UTC 2013

Stef,

Thank you.

Hack it is, not portable, ...  I had considered something like
GENESYS_HAS_PDFS_SW and GENESYS_HAS_PDFF_SW, but it would have to integrate
with all the other interfaces and scanners.  And the start,
GENESYS_HAS_PDFS_SW, is mapped as GENESYS_HAS_FILE_SW.

And then I considered one button for color PDF and the other for black and
white - perhaps something more generic would be better, like PDF0 and PDF1.
Or just have them all generic (B00 through B04).

There are 4 labels and 5 buttons.  PDF has two buttons.  Left to right:

"-------- PDF ---------"   "AUTO SCAN"    "COPY"     "E-MAIL
 B00          B01           B02            B03        B04
 PDF START    PDF FINISH

Button      Map    Mask  filter
PDF START   file   x10   "^file.*"
PDF FINISH  hacked x01   "^page.*"
AUTO SCAN	scan   x02   "^scan.*"
COPY        copy   x04   "^copy$"
E-MAIL      email  x08   "^email$"

All set up as
   numerical-trigger {
	from-value = 1
	to-value   = 0
   }

If I can be of any service please let me know.

R/
Michael