[sane-devel] HP 5300/6300 Transparency support

Brian J Densmore brian at amason.net
Sat Jul 6 15:49:06 UTC 2013

I've done some searching but can't seem to find an answer. Is the
transparency adaptor for the HP 5300/6300/7400 scanner series supported by
the sane drivers? I need a transparency scanner that can scan medium
format negatives at the least.

If the transparency adaptor is not supported, is anyone working on it, and
what could I do to help? I haven't bought one of these yet, but if there
is work ongoing I will, and would even contribute one to someone working
on it.

Thanks,
Brian