[sane-devel] Problems with MX712 via Network

warnes greg at warnes.net
Wed Jul 17 16:42:43 UTC 2013

Hi Louis,

I connected t he printer via USB and ran:

     export SANE_DEBUG_BJNP=3
     scanimage | tee scanimage.log

The logfile is attached.

-Greg

--
"Whereas true religion and good morals are the only solid foundations of
public liberty and happiness . . . it is hereby earnestly recommended to

scanimage.log (2M) <http://sane.10972.n7.nabble.com/attachment/17779/0/scanimage.log>