[sane-devel] Looking to get my Mustek A3 1200S flatbed Scanner with GL128 chip working with XSANE

George Chriss gschriss at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 19:34:39 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Stef <stef.dev at free.fr> wrote:

>     it took me some time to adapt my decoding scripts from usbsnoop to
pcap format.

Are there substantial differences (e.g., timing precision) between the
various formats (usbmon, pcap/ng, usbsnoop)?  Is there a preferred choice?

> I am now trying to find how much different it is from the GL124, which is
the closest support chip in genesys backend.

No problems keeping the livestream going for at least another month or so.
Also open to the idea of swapping out scanners if there are other
development targets.

+ A write-up on remote development:
http://gchriss.tumblr.com/post/53081576632/remote-development

Sincerely,