[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 210 scans only once before needing its USB cable replugged

Sean Whitton spw at sdf.org
Sat Jun 29 18:41:07 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am using a Canon LiDE 210 with SANE 1.0.22, backends 1.0.22 on
Debian Wheezy.  I can perform one scan just fine, but then in order to
do another I have to unplug and then reconnect the scanner's USB
cable.  I have attached debug output for the first successful scan and
then for the second unsuccessful one.  I apologise for the garbage in
the output caused by my shell prompt.

I found someone else having the same problem [1]

Do I need to upgrade my backends?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Sean

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sane-backends/+bug/1184699