[sane-devel] Reflecta ProScan / Crystalscan 7200 PIE film scanner update

Klaus Kaempf kkaempf at suse.de
Mon Mar 4 09:02:34 UTC 2013

Jan, Michael,

after (too) many weeks, I finally found some time to work on the
'pieusb' backend driver again.

Based on Jan's work, I started a big round of cleanups and coding
style improvements. The various pieusb_*.c are now separate
compilation units.

See https://github.com/kkaempf/sane-backends/tree/kkaempf for the
current state.

The current code compiles but wasn't tested against the actual scanner
yet.
Once this test is successful, I'd like to push the code upstream and
go from there.

Regards,

Klaus
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany