[sane-devel] scanner suggestion
brian at derocher.org
Sun Mar 31 19:53:34 UTC 2013
Can i get a few suggestions for well supported document scanners. I'd
like to archive books, magazines, college notes. Here are my requirements:
* high volume - 2,000 pages per day
* scan 50+ sheets at a time
* page size 8.5 x 14
* well supported by SANE / Linux of course
* flatbed preferred, but not needed
I'm willing to buy new or used. I'd like to spend around $800 - $1,000.
Two other questions:
(1) I found a database of features at http://www.scanstore.com. Does
the SANE project have a better database? I could not find one.
(2) Is the OCR on these scanners reliable or is it better to use
More information about the sane-devel