[sane-devel] Problems with Canon MX715

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Mon May 13 16:34:58 UTC 2013

Hi Stephan,

I found no error in the logfile. Please try to reproduce the error and
log it.

I read from another post that you both enabled USB and ethernet. Please
check that only one interface is enabled at once.

On the other hand please test scanning with all resolutions. To reduce
scan time small scan areas of approx. 5mm x 5mm are ok. You don't need
to create logfiles.

Cheers,
Rolf