[sane-devel] canon pixma MX890 ADF empty test OK

Henry Ptasinski henry at logout.com
Mon May 27 15:27:58 UTC 2013

What's the correct syntax for scanning multipage documents using scanimage?

I'm trying to test ADF operation on my MX892 using scanimage, but I'm
not sure about the correct syntax.  I've tried this with two sheets
loaded in the ADF:

	scanimage --mode Gray --source "ADF Duplex" > scanimage_test.pnm

I get a file with the first page of the scan (front side only),
scanimage quits with status 0, and then the printer hangs waiting for
something.  Is it possible to scan multiple pages with scanimage, or do
I need to use xsane?

Thanks,
---
Henry Ptasinski