[sane-devel] UMAX Astra Backend and scanbd

Bob Gustafson bobgus at rcn.com
Thu Oct 24 18:40:34 UTC 2013

On Oct 24, 2013, at 1:21 PM, "info.info" <info at uss-online.de> wrote:

> sane-backends: git repo:
> scanimage (sane-backends) 1.0.25git; backend version 1.0.22
>
> scanimage -L:

If you could check your installed versions of sane-backends. I had version 1.0.23 installed and could not see my scanner when doing:

  scanimage -L

I upgraded my sane-backend to 1.0.24 and it worked.

Also, the command:

  scanimage -V

is useful to see what versions are actually being used.

--------

Your scanbd seems to be working a lot better than mine. Congratulations.

-------

My system is Fedora 19 - scanner is Fujitsu fi-6130z

Bob G