[sane-devel] Canon DR-3060

Theodore Kilgore kilgota at banach.math.auburn.edu
Sun Sep 15 16:56:21 UTC 2013

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013, m. allan noah wrote:

> This machine is SCSI :)

Ah. Then how is one supposed to log the traffic, anyway? To my uninformed
mind, that might possibly make the problem of logging even worse.

Sorry again to hijack the thread -- and possibly to reveal my ignorance of
how to log SCSI traffic on Windows -- but how does one go about that? If
you or anyone else happens to know, perhaps a discussion of the methods
(or some pointers to appropriate web pages?) might be of general interest.

Theodore Kilgore