[sane-devel] New scanner Canon MF4770N Multi function

Ralph Little littlesincanada at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 19 20:19:57 UTC 2013

Hi,
Many thanks.
I will try the latest builds tonight.
I am currently runnin on 1.0.23 via Linux Mint (derived from Ubuntu Ringtail).

One other thing which I would like to look into is that if the pixma driver misinterprets the ADF paper situation and attempts to perform a scan anyway, it gets locked into a loop while conversing with the scanner and getting errors which cannot be user terminated with the cancel button. It appears to be asking for an ADF scan but the printer is refusing. I will see if I can get to the bottom of that.

I will also look into the panel button notifications.

Cheers!
Ralph