[sane-devel] scanbd with sane backend - howto read buttons?

Ilya V. Ivanchenko iva2k at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 15:25:53 UTC 2013

That probably means that my scanner's sane backend does not support buttons (its epkowa, Epson GT-1500). However scanbuttond supports it (with a patch to backends/epson_vphoto.c).

How one would port buttons support from scanbuttond to sane backend? I may have enough spare time to roll a patch, but not enough to dig out all inner workings of both scanbuttonbd and sane.

--
Ilya