[sane-devel] CanoScan 4200F reverse engineering

Moritz Strohm ncc1988 at posteo.de
Tue Aug 19 21:20:51 UTC 2014

Hello

I want to learn about reverse engineering and driver development and for this
reason I started to have a look at a CanoScan 4200F scanner.

Before I reinvent the wheel I would like to ask if someone else has already
started working on reverse engineering the CanoScan 4200F communication
protocol so that we can work together to make a FLOSS driver for this scanner.

Regards

Moritz Strohm