[sane-devel] Canon MX 725 network problems

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Mon Aug 25 16:07:46 UTC 2014

However, it seems that your scanner needs more time for calibration now.
Patch1 doubles wait time.

If this won't help, we need to accept a new ready flag (command 'da20'
normally is waiting for 0x01 in byte 8 of the response; now we also try
to accept 0x02). For this I prepared patch2.

If both patches won't help, you can reopen bug #314787. It's much easier
to exchange log files via the bug tracker.

Cheers,
Rolf

Am 23.08.2014 um 15:04 schrieb HelpHelp:
> Hello Luis,
>
> this Problem occurred with xsane too.
> The last logs I have put in the email, were made with xsane.
>
> Is that enough? Or do you need it with scanimage?
> Regards
>
> On 23.08.2014 15:02, Louis Lagendijk wrote:
>> On Fri, 2014-08-22 at 22:59 +0200, HelpHelp wrote:
>>> Hello Louis,
>>>
>>> your were absolutely right. I tried it out with usb, and there it is
>>> the
>>> same. So it might be a problem
>>> with the pixma driver in general.
>>> Should I open a new bug report, or could we solve the problem here?
>>>
>>> you can find the logs here
>>>
>>> sane-usb:
>>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12003240/logs/sane-usb.log
>>> sane-lan: