[sane-devel] Canon mx 925 duplex adf scanning not working

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Wed Aug 27 20:27:44 UTC 2014

Hi Mehmet,

Please create a usb dump file for me (on the console):

(1) export SANE_DEBUG_PIXMA=11
(2) xsane &> pixma.log

To reduce the file size, please set a small scan area of approx. 10 x
10mm. And compress the file, e.g. with 7-zip.

The mailing list will reject your response if the attachment is too big.
Anyway, please add the mailing list to cc.

Cheers,
Rolf