[sane-devel] canon dr-3010c Error during device I/O

sander drost sander-drost at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 13:04:04 UTC 2014

Hello, Ive been here before 2 years ago to get sane to work with de canon dr-3010c which was succesfull at the time.(http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2065192) Ive seen that the scanner has been added to the source exactly how i did 2 years ago. Now im trying to get it to work with ubuntu 14.04 but i get the error: 'scanimage: sane_start: Error during device I/O' again. I hope someone may know why this happends.
Thanks in advance.
Sander