[sane-devel] Support of Mustek A3 2400S

Bob Gustafson bobgus at rcn.com
Wed Dec 10 19:54:19 UTC 2014

There is a nicer model -
http://www.mustek.com/products/large-a3-scanner/9-a3f2400n.html
In the specifications under 'System Requirements' it shows:

   Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (Service Pack 3)

   Mac OS X 10.7~10.10

   Linux Ubuntu12.04 kernel 3.11 32bit / Fedora 20 kernel 3.15 32bit

Perhaps they are not really that serious about the Linux 32 bit?

In their Support Drivers Downloads they don't specify bit size for Linux

Driver     A3F2400N     NA     Sep 19, 2014    Linux

Technical Support is tsupport at mustek.com <mailto:tsupport at mustek.com>

I have been looking at Mustek for awhile - more or less limited by the
same software driver issues.

Bob G