[sane-devel] improve scanbd for Debian

Wilhelm wilhelm.meier at fh-kl.de
Thu Dec 11 07:39:55 UTC 2014

Am 11.12.2014 um 07:51 schrieb Rolf Leggewie:
> Hello group,
>
> I'm happy to manage to get scanbd into Debian and replace scanbuttond.
> The package still has many rough edges and even for me as Maintainer
> does not work perfectly.  My local setup includes a Canon LiDE 35
> connected over USB. scanbd generally works fine when called straight
> from the command line as "scanbd -f" even for an ordinary user.  Buttons
> are recognized and scripts called.

Well, I see for in syslog.log

Nov 15 19:08:43 localhost scanbd: scanbd: exec for
/usr/share/scanbd/scripts/copy.script
Nov 15 19:08:43 localhost scanbd: scanbd: execlp: No such file or directory

which meens that your script isn't found ... but the action is triggered
from the scanner (once in this log).

--
Wilhelm
w.meier at unix.net